Participate for free in the next InterNations online event I'm hosting as an InterNations ambassador.
It features the topic "Successful Salary Negotiations" and will take place on Zoom on Monday, August 30th, 2021, at 6:30 pm GMT+2.
Register for it now and join 755 global-minded professionals from 88 countries. If you would like to join but are not part of the InterNations global community yet, you can sign up for a free membership right now.
Salary negotiations is an important topic for most employees and freelancers across the world and I am pleased to welcome a fellow InterNations member and true expert on the matter as a special guest at this event:
How to get the high salary you deserve
Join us for another exciting online event if you have always wanted to find out:
- Why so many people feel highly uncomfortable when it comes to negotiating their salaries.
- What you can do to feel much better about it before and during the negotiation process.
- What principles fair negotiations always consist of and what to do if the other side seems to not follow them.
- How important good preparation on your side is before you enter any negotiation talks and what you need to do for it in practice.
- How to successfully sell your arguments in the talks with the other side and hence get the good salary you deserve.
- How to save the situation when things have gone wrong.
These and more are the questions Svitlana will answer for you. We will share our hands-on experience and give you practical tips for finally getting the high salary you deserve.
And as always, your questions and active participation in the discussion are truly welcome!
On September 1st, Ms. Betty M. from Kitwe wrote to me:
»The event was very informative; I personally loved it. There are just sometimes a few details that we mostly neglect during the salary negotiation. But I liked that you managed to cover many areas. I don't regret attending it. Thank you.«
On September 3rd, Ms. Mercy O. from Cap Town wrote to me about it:
»Thank you for the seminar, slides, and the contacts. It was enlightening and very timely as I'm using the skills taught to negotiate a better salary for myself currently. You were very helpful.«