Participate for free in the next InterNations Webinar I'm giving as an InterNations Global Consul.
It features the topic "Job Search Special for Women With Tips, Tricks, and Q&A" and will take place on Zoom on Sunday, February 4th, 2024, at 6 pm GMT.
Register for it now and join 208 global-minded professionals from 82 countries. If you would like to join but are not part of the InterNations global community yet, you can sign up for a free membership right now.
In this webinar, I'm sharing some of my career coaching tools for mastering the specific challenges female job seekers often face.
And yes, men are very welcome to participate in this webinar too.
Job search tips, tricks, and an extended Q&A session for women
You can look forward to answers to these exciting questions:
- 1. How to interpret job postings featuring male language and other problems in a way that leads you to the right decisions.
- 2. How to present your competence in a competitive way without bragging about yourself.
- 3. How to deal with your own doubts about your suitability for a particular position without presenting it as a weakness.
- 4. How to present your soft skills without sounding ridiculous.
- 5. How to lead the conversation in job interviews in a subtle way.
- 6. How to get a great salary without bargaining for it.
After my presentation, your questions and active participation in the discussion will be very welcome!